Monday, April 27, 2009

And I didn't write a blog post till now!

I have spent ALL DAY doing homework (it is an awesome way to use a vacation day; you should totally try it). I have two papers due in a couple of weeks with a big, time-consuming business trip between now and then, so it's basically crunch time for getting these things done. While I did get a little distracted by Facebook a couple of times, and probably posted on my status a little too often just because I haven't had anyone to talk to all day, I am really proud that I lasted till now - 9 hours into my paper-writing extravaganza - to write a blog post. Usually I use this as a big procrastination tactic, so maybe I'm improving.

By my calculation, I have generated more than 4,000 words and about 18 pages of stuff today, not counting all the time I spent editing and formatting the stuff I already had done. I still have two more sections of one paper to do, and I am determined to finish that tonight.

I will be glad when this semester is over. It's kind of been a drag.

No comments: