Sunday, March 8, 2009

Midterm panic

I have two midterm papers due in approximately two and a half weeks, and I have started neither of them.

It's not for lack of trying. I have fallen asleep looking up stuff on the computer more than once. But work has been crazy busy, and as a result I've been totally unmotivated to give up family/home time. So here I am, T minus 2.5 weeks, and not only do I have not a word written, but I'm also getting ready for two horrible weeks of business travel. Two weeks that coincide with the two weeks I have left to get these papers done.

How did I let this happen to myself? Bah!

I just needed to whine about that a bit. Tonight I must at least finish the first couple sections of one of these papers, or I am probably doomed. Nay, definitely doomed. Bah (again)!

The only consolation I have is that after this, I only have three times left in my entire life when I will have to deal with midterms. Because after I get this degree, I am SO DONE with school. Forever. Unless I'm teaching it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now you know why you never left anything for the last minute....you din't like feeling this way. You figured that out as a first grader.
Mom