Sunday, November 11, 2007

Adam Viniateri

Dude, I thought you knew how to kick a football.

I was wrong.

To the Colts offense, I say: Valiant effort at the end there, guys. I know you tried hard.

To the defense, I say: You were awesome.

And to the amazing number of injured Colts, I say: Please get well soon. Or at least use your down time to somehow punish Adam Viniateri. Maybe write mean things on his locker, or hide his helmet, or soak his socks in mayonnaise.

I think it might do him some good to have to hitch a ride back to Indy. From San Diego. Give him some time to think.

It's really so much simpler when you have no hope of winning. But to have hope, and to have "the best kicker of our time" on your team, and to have him miss a kick that someone's grandma could probably make on a good day, is just mean. :P

No comments: