Saturday, May 3, 2008

Breathing again

Okay, because my last post was really whiny and depressing and I don't want everyone to worry about me, I wanted to post again to let everyone know that I got my "second wind" this evening (sans caffeine, even, but probably helped along by the pizza I ordered for dinner - is fat better or worse than caffeine?). I have 11 pages of my paper typed, and only two sections left to go. I am easily going to hit the required 15 pages, and probably even have time to edit the thing so it makes some kind of sense. (I am concerned about the sensibility factor, as most of my work on this has happened after 9 p.m., and let's just say that's not really when I do my best thinking.)

So...I will live. And I will try not to be so dramatic and Sarah Bernhardt-like.

And now, I'm going to bed. At 10:30! Woo!

No comments: