Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's always something

So I'm stressed, right? And today one of the tires on my car went flat. My NEW car. I mean, I know I probably ran over a nail or something, and it happens, but who expects to have to fix/replace a tire on a 4-month-old car?

The truly excellent thing, though, is that my car TOLD me the tire was low. I started the car after work, and it said, "CHECK TIRE PRESSURE" in bright orange letters, with a helpful little diagram showing me it was concerned about the rear passenger-side tire. Very handy.

I already have an appointment for an oil change at the dealership on Monday, so I'm going to call tomorrow and ask them if they can take care of the tire while I'm there. And then just not drive my car all weekend. We figure the dealership might be the best bet, since this car has so many sensors and things that have to be reset (or whatever...I'm baffled by how this car knows so much).

No comments: